DVD Case Mock Up
A professional DVD Case Mock Up. You can easily change the SmartObject labels. Shadows and light reflections are done automatically. Less than a minute to create! Instructions included.
Using the smart objects you can make your own design for any parts (DVD label, cases cover front, cover back and spine, inside cases, brochure and background).
- 4 different images
- All objects are individualized, on separate layers
- Images with very high details
- Place your own design using Smart Objects for 7 spaces (DVD label, cases cover front, cover back and spine, inside cases, brochure and background)
- Any colors for DVD cases
- Your design can have any shape: round, oval, square or irregular shape
- Shadows on separate layers
- 4 backgrounds included (you can use your own background)
4 PSD files (2500×3333 px, 300 dpi) fully layered and editable.
PDF file with instructions.
For any help regarding this file, please feel free to contact me through my profile page and I’ll be glad to help.
If you buy this and like it, please take a moment to rate it. Thank you.
Stay updated on Facebook!
- 6 March 2014 – contains major updates
All Smart Objects have been rearranged for a better look
Front and middle (folding area) of the cover have better alignment, and the artwork can covers the whole cover, not just front side
Better look for CD label
- 19 September 2013 – contains major updates
All objects are individualized, on separate layers
Added two new textures for the background
All objects were rendered again
Improved look for objects and shadows, more detail, finer color gradients
New instruction file
- 8 January 2013 – instruction file
After the previous update was forgotten the PDF file with instructions
Download again the files to get the instruction file
- 11 September 2012 – contains major updates
Now support for older versions, Photoshop CS2 and CS3
Fix for Smart Object